Tuesday, February 17, 2009

so...ummm...yeah

Basically I totally forgot that I had a blog and when I went to create one I found that I already have one. Does anyone else think perhaps I need a small vacation???

So here is what is on my mind these days. Unrest. Not the stuff that makes the news or anything, the kind that grows inside of you. I hope that I am not the only person who feels this way, maybe I am . Maybe that"s the problem????? I sometimes feel like things come up along the way and maybe I don't deal with them, or don't even address them and they are left to almost fester. Sometines I don't even realize that there is something festering. Here is my question...how do you get to the point where you address your issue, deal with it, put it to rest and move on. Is there a trick? Is there a class? Is there a book? Is there a method I just haven't stumbled on???
Discuss.....

No comments: