Monday, April 25, 2011

and now...... my blog

How's that for a wind up? I really super suck at writing here. Will I ever get better at remembering it? why do I doubt it. I was never a girl who kept a diary and isn't a blog the same thing, just typed up online? Besides, I just don't really have anything that interesting to say. I have used this thing as kind of my personal forum to vent my frustrations about stuff or just to comment on moments in life, is that what a personal blog is for? Well guess what? That is what this one will be. So stick around, read it and comment if you want. I appreciate the input. Be nice.

So today's blog.... hmmmm A friend of mine posted on Facebook recently that it seems as though as soon as life starts looking up you round a corner and slam into a brick wall. How true that is. I had a conversation to that same affect recently with someone else. Life is like a pendulum, always swinging between extremes. The trick is feeling neutral and balanced, even when you aren't. I am not in a good place these days but I'm doing ok. I have people in my life who love me and I am healthy and safe. Somedays it's work just to get out of bed, today was one of those, but other days its fine. I am learning to take the good and the bad and there I have the Facts of Life.

No comments: