Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Day

I have been thinking ans thinking about what to write about and I just don't have any great and brilliant ideas. I got to spend some time with 3/4 of my daughters this weekend and it was wonderful. They planned a great day to celebrate mothers day with me and we had such a nice time. First they took me to the Cockrell Butterfly Center at the Houston Museum of Natural History. It was incredible, thousands of butterflies of every size, kind and color were flying around everywhere. They would land on us you could see them up close on plants and flowers too, it was awesome. After that we went to dinner at The Olive Garden and laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. Then they took me to a performance of the Houston Ballet at the Miller Outdoor Theater in Herman Park. It was awesome. They had never been to the ballet so it was a great introduction for them. I am hoping that once I find a job, I can get tickets for us to see a full ballet together.

No comments: